There is no force more Powerful than a Woman determined to Rise
JOIN OUR TEAM
We are not actively hiring at the moment, but we are continuously accepting applications for potential organizers to join our team. When a suitable position becomes available, we will reach out to qualified applicants.
Have you always been the “organized one” in your family or group of friends? Does organizing your closet make you giddy with excitement? Do you have a “get it done” attitude and are you willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done? We are always looking for excellent people to add to our team when a position becomes available.
You may be a perfect addition to our team if you:
- work well on a team
- are detailed oriented
- have a passion for organizing spaces
- have an eye for style and symmetry
- want a flexible position where you can work in yoga pants
- are self-motivated and can work independently with little supervision
- are non-judgemental and sensitive to the struggles and needs of those you coach and assist
- are flexible, reliable and responsive to session opportunities
- want to change the lives of busy families
As an Organizer, you will work to declutter, sort, and organize client’s homes and offices. The ideal candidate will be organized, responsible, respectful, and trustworthy. A high level of confidentiality, good listening skills, and the desire to create the ultimate customer service experience are essential. No previous professional organizing experience is required, but a passion for organizing and fun is a must!
Our clients range from young moms to busy professionals to retirees. We assist them in decluttering and organizing their homes, offices, storage units, and more! This may include unpacking after a move, sorting and decluttering before a move, or helping someone sort through a lifetime of possessions with a high level of empathy and patience. We help them make decisions on what to keep and what to part with; helping them to still feel connected to and honor their memories. We establish systems that fit their individual lifestyles and educate them on how to maintain the systems.
Our team consists of people who have different skills & strengths. Generally organizers are scheduled for 5 hour shifts, however, this may vary depending on the client’s needs and the scope of the project. All organizes of our organizers are hands-on and will work on various projects in a client’s home (with or without the client’s direct input).
The job of a professional organizer is very physically demanding and can be emotional, but might be the most rewarding job of your life! Organizer’s tasks typically include but are not limited to the following:
- Sorting household, garage, and office items
- Light Cleaning
- Walking, sitting, standing, kneeling, or a combination; for up to 5 hours at a time
- Lifting up to 45 pounds
- Moving items up and down stairs
- Travel to multiple locations throughout North Dallas and up to a 30 mile radius
- Delivery of donations to specified non-profit
The Ideal candidate:
- Must be 18+
- Is a self starter with strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Has a positive attitude and enjoys working as a team but can also work independently
- Is a good listener and is able to adapt quickly to changing circumstances
- Is a strategic thinker and problem solver
- Is understanding, honest, kind, and reliable
- Is flexible and organized with planning & scheduling
- Is always punctual and has reliable personal transportation
- Has a smart phone or tablet and is able to be highly responsive within 4 hours of contact
- Is neat, clean, and has a professional appearance
- Has physical stamina with ability to lift up to 45 lbs and is committed to completing tasks once begun
- Is a Non-smoker; no vaping
The opportunity is a causal independent contractor position and staffing will be on an as-needed basis. There is no guarantee of hours.
**Candidate must be trustworthy and have a clear background check free of any negative results.**
Thank you for your interest in joining our team! We will review your application and if we have a position available, and feel you would be a great fit, we will contact you for an interview.